Minimum experience Mid-Senior
Company primary industry Telecommunications
Job functional area Business Analyst
Our IT team is expanding and we require a skilled Technical Business Analyst with exceptional problem solving, project management and decision making skills to be based at out offices in Umhlanga.
This individual will :
- Define project requirements in line with Business and Enterprise Technical needs,
- Design and recommend innovative Agile solutions that deliver value to stakeholders and
- Create operational effectiveness and excellence in the business against the organizational strategy.
The following experience and qualifications is required:
- Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or Commerce, Information Technology or related qualifications
- At least 3-5 years professional work experience in consulting for business/IT transformation or in comparable responsibility
- Must have experience in a technical BA role
- 5 years working experience in the application of Agile principles and frameworks; Scrum, Kanban methodology
- Must have worked in a project environment with responsibility to drive deliverables in a timely manner
- Demonstrated capability to work collaboratively with diverse stakeholder groups.
- Excellent documentation, analytical, problem solving & decision-making skills, verbal and written communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and ability to sustain long hours and pressure in key periods
- Ability to build cross-functional relationships