Short Description of Position: Strategically plan, lead direct, manage and coordinate learning programs to enhance the knowledge and skills of our organization’s employees. Oversee a team of training and development specialists.
- Lead the onboarding, training and coaching for all Rewardsco employees
- Manage the workflow of the training team
- Successfully co-ordinate and facilitate project and training activities for new onboarding and existing agents
- Identify gaps between the support areas and the operational sales floor and work cohesively with the management teams to close the gaps through training interventions
- Identify ongoing changes and trends on the sales floor and consistently support training team to adapt to the trends and changes through training and coaching
- Translate learnings from the operational environment into training content bringing adaptation and improvement to all campaigns
- Partner with business owners and relevant managers to align all key performance areas
- Serve as a subject matter expert, mentor and coach to the training team
- Provide ongoing support training, coaching and development for training team and sales agents to achieve monthly KPI targets
- Provide weekly and monthly reporting to the Senior management team on all training and coaching interventions and ROI.
- Must have 3 -5 yrs Training and Development Management experience
- Must have an NQF Level 5 qualification upwards in ODETDP or B.Ed Degree
- Able to facilitate management programmes
- Must have worked in a BPO environment and have a sound understanding of the BPO sales operations
- Have excellent EQ and management development skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- Report Reading and Analysis
- Sound understanding of E-Learning strategies
Working Hours : Normal working hours will be Monday to Friday from 08:30 – 17:30pm, Saturdays 9am to 1pm and when required by the sales operations
Click on this link to apply now :https://rewardsco.simplify.hr/
Please note that only suitably qualified candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive a call in two weeks kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
T’s & C’s apply