An exciting opportunity exists to take a pivotal role in leading marketing requirements for Rewardsco as a Senior Brand Manager. The incumbent will be responsible of assisting in the development of a well thought through strategy , management and execution of the strategy to sustain a profitable brand portfolio operating across channels by understanding, anticipating, creating and meeting consumer needs.
The Rewardsco Group consists of:
- A market leading high volume sales and distribution company servicing consumers in the South African market,
- A technology company that develops a range of sales enablement products for distribution in South Africa and the global market,
- A company that specializes in cloud based Infrastructure as a Service and Software as a Service managed solutions.
The role entails developing and leading the digital and social content strategies through evolving and continuously optimizing the digital marketing plan in both the South African and global markets.
Specific Sills required :
- Entrepreneurial business development
- Strategic thinking and development
- Innovative and creative. You must be able to formulate strategies that don’t necessarily rely on the obvious
- A deep understanding of the digital environment specifically with respect to global e-Commerce
- Strong client service experience especially in the digital space
- Significant experience of managing teams
- Strong budget management experience
- Project management experience
- Experience of driving well-known brands
Minimum Requirements :
- Bachelor degree/ three year diploma or equivalent experience in marketing, digital design, media, business analysis, business administration, and/or media marketing – 3 years
- 7 years’ experience in the following: Digital agency / client, retail, social media, Google analytics, managing digital marketing campaigns, online/ internet marketing, mobile marketing, SEO and Paid marketing
- Ability to interpret web analytics as well as media reporting
- 5 years’ experience in brand strategy
- Experience working with multinationals that provided exposure to global trends is desirable
- Telecommunication background is desirable
Remuneration : Negotiable, based on experience, skills and qualifications
Please note that only suitably qualified candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive a call within two weeks kindly consider application unsuccessful.
T’s & C’s apply