This role is directly responsible for ensuring scalable digital platforms within the company and will be actively involved in crafting and delivering software architectures that are fit for purpose into the future. The role will have in depth knowledge of mobile software architectures and frameworks as well as web platform technology and will take a very deep and active role in managing performance and stability of assets, agile delivery frameworks deployed and devops methodologies.
A software engineer is responsible for designing, building and maintaining internal and external facing digital applications and delivering software solutions and architecture that are fit for purpose and for future growth.
The successful candidate will work with Business Analysts and developers to build high-performing systems that improve staff productivity and financial performance. The role will require an in-depth knowledge of mobile software architectures and frameworks as well as web platform technology and be directly responsible for compliance to these architectures through manual and automated controls
A Software Engineer is expected to provide guidance to team members on technical implementation; to improve solutions and designs; to manage software projects independently.
- 5 years post-graduate experience working in a software development team
- Solid project experience including in an agile methodology environment (exposure to full project life-cycle) in projects of duration at least 3 months
- 5 years working experience utilizing various technology stacks in a commercial environment
- 2 years’ experience as an Intermediate Software Engineer
- Excellent C# .NET / MVC / Entity Framework, Angular JS knowledge
- Strong database skills preferably in MS SQL Server 2016 or later (SQL/T-SQL)
- Technical knowledge of Java, web and mobile based (IOS and Android) development technologies and associated suite.
- Knowledge of emerging technologies/industry trends along with the ability to leverage them in application development and support initiatives
Skills and Abilities:
- Code Development
- Application Design
Please note that only suitably qualified candidates will be contacted. If you have not received any feedback within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
T’s & C’s apply